[bt-devel] error

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 23:35:27 +0000

Hi Troy!

> Joachim,
> 	Why do you think you need access to 'parse'?  I didn't indent for
> anyone to need this function.  Maybe there is a better alternative you
> can call instead.  I could make a suggestion if I knew why you need to
> call this?

I reimplemented the operators "operator =(const char*)" and
"operator const char*" in a VerseKey derived class. But I see now this was
unnecessary and bad, I'll revert it.

Troy, a C++ queistion now:
	What's the difference between dynamic_cast<SWModule*>(var),
static_cast<SWModule*>(var) and (SWModule*)var ?
static_cast doesn't return an error and simply casts, I can't find
documentation about it. Can you help?

Thank you for all your help, Troy!
> 	-Troy.
--Joachim