[bt-devel] am I stupid?

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:18:53 GMT

As an answer to the question in your subject... NO!

This is based on your past e-mails and your general ability to communicate
effectively in an intelligent manner, and applying the Forrest Gump rule
"Stupid is as stupid does"...

;-)

The remainder of your e-mail seemed to be unrelated to the question in the
subject, and I can provide no assistance except to say that it appears that
the object CBackend has no void constructor or destructor...

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
   Evolution is a myth...