[bt-devel] I'm back

Brook A Humphrey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 11:12:12 -0800

If you get mandrake do 7.2 instead it's much better. Or at lest the install is better and it is the one with kde2 instead of kde1. I don't know what the shipping is but I could probably even ship you the 2 cd gpl edition. That is all I've been using and the the ones in the stores don't really offer anything extra for the money. Accept staroffice 5.2 wich I already have copies of.