[bt-devel] CVS Tarball

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 00:12:47 EST

--part1_c4.b96e058.2740d24f_boundary

Hey Everyone,

       The problem using the WinCVS programs is that windows does not support
characters like '*' in file names, so all of the directories like 16*16 will
not download so I can not compile the CVS. So I would still apprechate a
tarball of the CVS if that is possible. Thanks.

-Jonathan
BJW7TOAEM@aol.com

--part1_c4.b96e058.2740d24f_boundary

<HTML><FONT  COLOR="#004080" SIZE=3><B>Hey Everyone,
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The problem using the WinCVS programs is that windows does not support <BR>characters like '*' in file names, so all of the directories like 16*16 will <BR>not download so I can not compile the CVS. So I would still apprechate a <BR>tarball of the CVS if that is possible. Thanks.
<BR>
<BR>-Jonathan
<BR>BJW7TOAEM@aol.com</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_c4.b96e058.2740d24f_boundary--