[bt-devel] CVS Tarball

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 02:02:11 EST

--part1_fb.d9db933.273f9a73_boundary

Hey Everyone,

       I only have an Internet connection on the family computer that only
runs windows, thus I cannot keep up with the latest cvs to test. I was
wondering if it would be practical or at all possible for someone to e-mail a
tarball of the last cvs they got to compile, so I can transfer it to my
personal computer that runs Redhat 7.0 and get it to compile. Thanks so much
for your time! Hope you guys are having a good week!

-Jonathan
BJW7TOAEM@aol.com

--part1_fb.d9db933.273f9a73_boundary

<HTML><FONT  COLOR="#004080" SIZE=3><B>Hey Everyone,
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I only have an Internet connection on the family computer that only <BR>runs windows, thus I cannot keep up with the latest cvs to test. I was <BR>wondering if it would be practical or at all possible for someone to e-mail a <BR>tarball of the last cvs they got to compile, so I can transfer it to my <BR>personal computer that runs Redhat 7.0 and get it to compile. Thanks so much <BR>for your time! Hope you guys are having a good week!
<BR>
<BR>-Jonathan
<BR>BJW7TOAEM@aol.com</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_fb.d9db933.273f9a73_boundary--