[bt-devel] Imprtant Makefile change

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 29 May 2000 21:25:35 +0000

Hi!

Forget it!

After trying to get it working I think it's not possible (at least not for autotools newbies ;-)
At the moemnt I committing the fast new Makefile generation scripts, but the rest (manually maintaining the files)
won't be committed.
Sorry Martin, but you have to move your files from frontend/cdndmanager/*.cpp|*.h to bibletime (source directory which contains
bibletime*.cpp).

Sorry.

--Joachim