[bt-devel] my beginnings

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 29 May 2000 19:55:41 +0000

Hi,

>i am having a hard time. Joachim, please take a look at the sources.
>The source compiles now, but the linker complains. What have I done wrong?

Hehe, that's the nasty stupid annoying problem we had some time ago. The problem is that the bibletime*.cpp files in the top directory require
CDragNDropMamager, and the CDragNDropManager requires other things.

At the moment I'm trying to solve this stupid problem, since we maintain files manually now.
But I'm not sure if it's possible.

>How can I acess private/protected class members?

Use friend

e.g.:

class CGroupManager ......
protected:
	friend class CDragNDropManager;	//this should work, the DnD manager should now be able to acess protected memers
provate:
	friend class CDragNDropManager;	//this should work, the DnD manager should now be able to acess provate memers

But since they are our own sources, feel free to move functions in protected or private: to  public:

Please continue coding until I know if it's possible to fix the problem.

>Martin

-- Joachim
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/
info@bibletime.de