[bt-devel] more ideas

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 28 May 2000 19:49:58 +0000

Hi Jeff!

You wrote on Sam, 27 Mai 2000:
>Hi all!
>Here's another suggestion for Bibletime:

I know you have lots of them :-)

>Right now we can drag and drop verses on other presenters.  What would
>be neat is if we could do that with HIGHLIGHTED WORDS.  If you

On other presenters ? AFAIK only on other modules in the tree so new presenters are opened.

>highlighted a word and dragged it to a Bible presenter it would
>automatically bring up the search dialog and search for that word in
>that particular Bible.  If you dragged it to a lexicon it would bring up
>that word in the lexicon.

Hmm, I think you are talking about dropping normal text on modules in the groupmanager.
I think that's too confusing for normal users (Jeff, you are not normal. You are our source of features ;-) ,
why not open the searchdialog if the user pressed a addiotional key while dropping (e.g. CTRL or SHIFT) ?

What do you think?

Jeff, you are so fast inventing features, but we are not so fast implementing them. But please continue ...

>Let us know what you think!
>Jeff

-- Joachim
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/
info@bibletime.de