[bt-devel] some adresses were unsubscribed

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 26 May 2000 11:39:43 +0000

Hi!

Thomas, it's great to have you on the list!
Some months ago I tried to contact you at tom@theta-consulting.de, but it looks like
the mails do not reach you.
Perhaps it's a problem with the account.

Perhaps you know we are uisng an own log analyzer on www.bibletime.de.
So the log problem is solved (I'm testing ax at the moment).

To see the new log analyzing tool (the old one (logalizer) has a Y2K bug so it's not usable):

http://www.bibletime.de/cgi-bin/ax-admin.pl

Thanks (and muc thanks for sponsoring our domain!) !
--Joachim