[bt-devel] Call for developers

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 24 May 2000 21:26:35 +0000

Hi!

>Good. What should I do?

Please install KDE2 CVSup and QT 2.1final.
And please install KDevelop 1.2cvsup.

Have a look at the "Get started with BibleTime 0.3" page at www.bibletime.de.
Use the follwoing lines as your CVSUP file (max.tat etc is a fast server in Germany,
but only usable after 9h in the evening, but try yourself). I commented out the packages you need.

If something doesn't work write to Jockel123@gmx.de, my personal eMail.

# *default host=cvsup.kde.org
# *default host=ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk
 *default host=max.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de
# *default host=linux.eagle-computers.com
# *default host=nebsllc.com
 *default base=/cvs/kde2
 *default prefix=/cvs/kde2
 *default release=cvs
 *default compress
 *default tag=.
 *default use-rel-suffix
# *default delete
# kfte
# qt-copy
 kde-qt-addon
 kdoc
 kdelibs
# kdevelop #this is unstable
# kde-common
# kdebase
# kdesupport
# koffice
# kdesdk
# kdegames
# kdenetwork
# kdesupport
# kdeutils
# kdemultimedia
# kdenonbeta
# kdegraphics
# kde-i18n	#very big
# kdepim
# kdeadmin

>Could I have cvs acess?

Yes, but I have to get write permissions on crosswire.org. I'll tell you when I
added you.