[bt-devel] Re: [sword-devel] BUG in 1.5CVS

Brook humphrey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 12 May 2000 16:26:49 -0700

Yes I filled some the beta directories with some of the cvs build stuff.
and I packaged Joachim's binaries into an rpm with sword.conf and few
other things. It has sword and almost everything else compiled in. so if
it is installed you don't need anything else.