[bt-devel] Jeffs feature

Jeffrey Hoyt bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 12 May 2000 08:16:28 -0700

Hi Joachim!  Yes, I do like updating my system!  Actually, Caldera
OpenLinux has some really great sysadmin tools that SuSE doesn't have.
:-(  (I happen to like GUI tools, I'm a little shaky on the command-line
stuff still!)

I went and got QT 2.1.0 (RPM, of course!) and the latest kdelibs
snapshot.  I'm finally compiling it.  KDE 1.90 was supposed to be the
first beta release, out last Wednesday (May 10).  I couldn't find
anything anywhere!  I thought there might be an RPM or something
floating around; but no.  Hopefully I'm back on track; thanks for all
your help.

Jeff

--
| http://jhoyt.faithweb.com |