[bt-devel] Jeffs feature

Jeffrey Hoyt bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 11 May 2000 16:32:59 -0700

Great!  I'd really love to test it, but I haven't been able to get qt2.1 or kdelibs via CVSUP for quite a
while!  I know there was a beta release (1.90) Wednesday, but I can't find it anywhere!  I have to reinstall all
of this because I switched to Caldera OpenLinux 2.4.

Any ideas?
Jeff

--
| http://jhoyt.faithweb.com |