[bt-devel] Feature freeze ?

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 7 May 2000 15:34:09 +0000

Hi!

I'm thinking about a featire freeze of BibleTime 0.3.
I think all main features are implemented.

Things which have to be implemented before the 0.3 release:

	-Graphical search analysis
		I think a good ideato present searchresult of multiple modules at the same time are "stacked" lines
		(on the x-axis are the books, on the y-axis are the numbers, each line represents a book (e.g. red is first searched modules etc)

	Here's a very great looking example ;-)

^  Result count
|				......:  First module
|				___: Seconf module
|
|	      ___
|     ___
---Gen.---Exo.---etc.----------------->  Books

	What do you think about this method?

	-Printing (perhaps later ??)
	-

Please report all things which are not working or not correct!

Or is it too early for a feature freeze?

BTW, on 23th of June our little BibleTime is one year old ;-)
I think we should release 0.3 in June.

Opinions?
-- Joachim
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/
info@bibletime.de