[bt-devel] Thanks

Jeffrey Hoyt bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 03 May 2000 21:18:22 -0700

Hi, Chris!
I'm 26, married with two kids, a 2 yr old girl and an 8 month boy.  They
are the greatest things (besides my relationship with Jesus and my wife)
to ever happen to me.  I am a minister with the Church of Christ in
extreme northern California, USA.  Everyone's invited to come and
worship the redwood trees with the radical environmentalists here! ;-)

My contribution is mainly Bibletime documentation (which I need to get
busy on), and keeping Joachim busy answering dumb questions.  My
interest with this project lies in making a world-class, freely
available Bible study program available for rock-stable Linux.  I would
love to see it ported to Win32, as I got in trouble for installing Linux
on a hdd partition on my office computer!

God bless,
Jeff
--
| http://jhoyt.faithweb.com |