[bt-devel] Installing Sword.

Brook humphrey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 02 May 2000 21:47:56 -0700

If you goto ftp.thelinuxstop.com and get bibletime-0.24 rpm and install
it that will give you all you need for the program. For the bible
modules goto ftp.crosswire.org and goto /pub/sword/modules/RPMS and
download a few they should install just fine accept they will complain
about there not being a sword group. This is ok I need to redo them but
they will work ok. These were done on my own mandrake system so there
should not be any problems. If you have any other problems let me know.
I probably won't answer till tomorrow though. Time to goto bed.