[bt-devel] Some important changes in my life

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 02 May 2000 15:03:24 GMT

Thanks for your contributions, and for making me feel welcome as part of
the team.

I look forward to working with you again, either in this life, or in
Heaven.

I am confident that God will bless you in whatever ways you serve him.

If you ever get back to California, let me know and I will make sure that
you get a home cooked meal, and some good fellowship.

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
   Evolution is a myth...