[bt-devel] Fwd: Re: How set ISO-8859-2 and ISO-8859-1 [16:36,03.03.00]

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 02:07:15 +0000

I received this mail.

Does somebody use different translations like french and Czech on the same
system (using fonts with different encodings (ISO-8859-1 and ISO-8859-2) ) ?

This would be great. Please anwer on this list and I'll collect the answers and
post them to him.

--Joachim

 ----------  Forwrded message ----------
Subject: Re: How set ISO-8859-2 and ISO-8859-1 [16:36,03.03.00]
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 19:42:11 +0100 (CET)
From: Pavel Lisy <pali@tmapy.cz>

> Hi!
>
> Thanks for your mail.
>
> I don't understand your question.
>
> Do you want to set different encodings to use the french and czech
> translations
> ?
I want use more bible texts, for example Czech Bible of Kralice and French Luis
Segond translation and Septuaginta and others. You understand? And I have
problem in this case. When I try ISO-8859-2 fonts for Czech text in bible
window and ISO-8859-1 for French text in bible window. How do it?

Pavel

E-Mail: Pavel Lisy <pali@tmapy.cz>
Date: 05-Mar-2000
Time: 18:47:52