[bt-devel] Options Dialog Features nd Priority

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 02:16:41 +0000

Hi!

> I have just completed the code to save key bindings from the options
> dialog, so this should be done now.

Please don't save key bindings! They are saved in BIbleTime::saveSettings()
usinh KAccel !! It's done automagically.

BTW, I never used QMap , etc, too.

--
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/