[bt-devel] Options Dialog Features nd Priority

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 04 Mar 2000 18:48:50 GMT

I want to prioritize the remaining work for the options dialog, and
finalize the "requirements" as well.

Joachim (if I recall properly) requested that I break down the font, and
store as a typeface (i.e. courier) and a size.  Would it be best to do
this, or to use the full QFont so that we also include bold, italic, and
other options for the customer as well?

Is it really more efficient to use two config->readEntry() methods instead
of one, and using presenterFont->name() and presenterFont->size() where
needed...

Also, would it be preferable to use full font selection for foreign fonts,
or would simplifying to just a typeface like in 0.2x be preferred?

What standard shortcut keys do we need?

Please provide any and all suggestions now if possible, but I will remain
flexible during the development if changes come to mind later.

You can't hurt my feelings, as I am using this as a learning experience.
Let me have all comments and advice...

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Help California define marriage the way God does...
   Support Proposition 22!   Vote YES on Prop 22!