[bt-devel] Next steps

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
04 Mar 2000 12:52:02 +0100

    > Hi!  I was thinking about th next steps of coding for BT.

    > -I think a very important part are verse refernces in the
    > presenters (show a link, if you click on it you'll see the right
    > text displaed in the presenter).  -Drag and Drop and bookmark
    > management are important in the groupmanager

I think you're right. I would priorize setting links in presented
texts. I also thought about adding print support again but I'd rather
wait with these additional features till the KDE API is feature frozen.

What do you think about adding the gfx you once did to the search
dialog? Since it is search related it should go there IMO.

Joachim, how did you switch to the search result pane in BT 0.2, I'd
like to do it also (and don't want to search the code :)

    > If these things are implemented and after cleaning up and adding
    > entries to the menus we should release a pre snapshot.

I think that's good. Let's do this after the KDE API release. This will
spread KDE2 onto more desktops and we have more potential users to try
BT out.

God's richest blessing unto you!

--

best regards,