[bt-devel] Optionsdialog

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 03 Mar 2000 20:49:02 GMT

Joachim Ansorg writes:

> Hi!
>
> I have some big problems with the optionsdialog. I have lots of compiling
> problems.
>
> Could you fix this please?

I think that I performed all of the steps properly.

I checked in coptionsdialog.cpp and coptionsdialog.h, I then did an update
from CVS, and everything compiled OK.

I may take off work a little early to see if I can figure it out.  I am 10
hours behind you (if I figured it right) so I will hopefully have the fix
in by the time you check in the morning.

I have noticed some strange happenings since I updated to the final release
of KDK 1.1, QT 2.1.0beta2 and the latest KDE snapshot.  I wonder if
something here is related to the problem.

I will let you know what I find, and when I fix it.

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Help California define marriage the way God does...
   Support Proposition 22!   Vote YES on Prop 22!