[bt-devel] beta1 is released now

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 23:28:16 +0200

Hi Joachim,

Am Fre, 30 Jun 2000 schrieb Joachim Ansorg:
> Hi!
>
> I forgot to add that we need a "key chooser" widget.

Do you really think so? I like it the way it is, but ok, if you find
something that is even better...

> It should replace these 3 comboboxes and maybe these 4 buttons in Bible and
> Commentary presenters. The toolbar is too big and it's complicated to
> choose a verse, it takes too long etc.
>
> Now we need some discussion how the "key chooser" widget should look like.
> My ideas:
> 	- Visual difference between the book, chapter and verse part of the key
OK
> 	- Possibility to change current book, chapter and verse really easy
GOOD
> 	- Tabbing between the 3 parts

I do not like tabbed dialogs, especially not if you use the so often! That
would be more difficult to use than what we have now..
But maybe I'm wrong and I don't get your Idea...

> 	- autocompletion
OK
> 	- ....
>
> What ideas do you have (not only Martin and Jeff ;-) ?

Are you sure that this is important now?
What about lexicon presenters?

Martin