[bt-devel] Newsgroups

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 21:36:04 -0700

Well, I wanted to try a few public newsgroups to see if they would be
beneficial.  As users begin figuring things out on their own, maybe they
will be able to support eachother if we give them a forum.  Let me know
what you think.  I have not advertised these yet.  I will probably begin
by making the help links on the website point here.  Suggestions /
Comments?

Joachim, let me know if you want any other bibletime lists.

Anyone else also let me know if you have a suggestion for a list.

		-Troy.