[bt-devel] CD burn

Chris Marsh bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 18:15:27 +1000

All I need is the url of the iso when it's created and notification that it
is created.  Thanks.

Regards,

Chris Marsh
Analyst Programmer
Hansen Corporation
Ph: 	(03) 9843 8438
Fax:	(03) 9843 8590

-----Original Message-----
From: Troy A. Griffitts [mailto:scribe@crosswire.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2000 6:22 PM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org; bt-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: [bt-devel] CD burn

Well,
	The CD seems to install ok for me on windows and redhat 6.2.  If
anyone
wants to test on their platform and fix any bugs, have them in by weeks
end.  Monday morning I'm taking what we have and burning 1000 CDs.

	Bibletime:  still get no hints database found.  Images seem to not
be
placed correctly.  Did we have a permission problem at some point?

	setup: I'll update to Loki's newest version.  They included our
patches.  Maybe they fixed some things that will make our installs
smoother on linux.

	installmgr:  Anyone think we need a static compile of the installer?

Anyone want to create one?

	Let me know what everyone thinks.

		-Troy.