[bt-devel] SWORD CD: The next steps we should take

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 14:47:28 +0000

Hi!

These are the next steps we should take:

-Put the crrent CVS sources on the SWORD CD. The sources should contain my commits because the old sources won't
work properly with KDE "Kleopatra". Kleopatra will be released the day after tomorrow, but if the SWORD CD will be released earlier
I'll commit.

Troy, when is the last day we can put the sources on CD?
Brook, perhaps I'll upload a new bibletimebase.tar.gz because the old version was done with the old SWORD (problems with enciphered
modules etc.). I think it's better to upload a static version with the new SWORD.
I'm not sure if it's a good idea to release 0.25 to get it on the SWORD CD.
Espen is doing a Norwegian translation, we have a new Italian handbook and a updated Italian translation. But we released
0.24 to get it on the CD (you know, weeks ago ;-) and I'm not sure if it's a good idea to do this for 0.25.
Ideas?

-After the CD was released we should prepare for 0.3final. At the moment I'm changing a little bit the layout management
of the searchdialog.
-Does somebody volunteer implementing prinitng support ?
-We should do the normal bug hunting before we release 0.3final.

Thanks!
And don't forget to comment ;-)
-- Joachim
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/
info@bibletime.de