[bt-devel] status

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 02 Jun 2000 18:37:53 GMT

Are you currently using the full KDE install for the version 2 beta instead
of CVS/CVSUP?  If so, I will start taking the same steps, as it should save
me some time in downloading snapshots.

The reason I moved to RedHat 6.2, was that KDE provided an RPM file for the
last beta release for RedHat 6.2.  I haven't loaded that RPM yet, but I
will with the next release.

Going with the beta releases would make it easier for everyone to stay at
the same versions, and eliminate potential differences in environments.
That assumes everyone wants the full KDE 2 beta installation.

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
   Evolution is a myth...