[bt-devel] Feature I forgot

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 18:36:08 +0000

Hi!

This is an idea of I feature I want to share with you:

I had the idea to implement commandline options to control BibleTime.
e.g.
--random-bookmark will output a ranom bookmark and it's text from you own
ones and will quit after this. This is useful for KMail (signature).

Feel free to suggest other commandline options.

We could also introce a DCOPServer  interface, this will enable the
possibilty to control BibleTime using commandline or remote machines. Don't
know if this is useful, but I want to mention this thing.

Ideas? Comments? Opinions?

--Joachim