[bt-devel] Daily tip

Chris Marsh bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 09:50:39 +1000

Tell us how, and I might be able to find the time.

Chris Marsh

Analyst Programmer
Hansen Corporation
Ph:	(03) 9843 8438
Fax:	(03) 9843 8590

-----Original Message-----
From: Joachim Ansorg [mailto:jockel123@gmx.de]
Sent: Friday, 28 July 2000 2:16
To: bt-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: [bt-devel] Daily tip

Hi all!

I implemented a much more nice dialog for the daily tip.

No, it's not my work, I simply adapted the files from kdebase/kdewizard/ktip

and changed them to fit into BibleTime.

We can now use HTML in the tipdatabase files, it's possible to use images
and
 ll the things of HTML the Qt HTML does support (the same widget as in the
presenters).

BTW, are there any volunteers who want to update the tip files ?
This has time until 1.0 but it should done. Anybody?

It's nice, isn't it?

 :-)

--Joachim

the system manager.