[bt-devel] CURRENT CVS

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:22:49 +0000

Hi!

Strange! COuld you please try to delete the config files of BibleTime (or
backup them and delete them after this).

rm $HOME/.kde/share/config/bibletimerc
rm $HOME/.kde/share/config/bt-groupmanager

Make sure you did a make install and that you have ready access to the KDE2
directory.

I hope his helps,

--Joachim

Am Mon, 24 Jul 2000 schrieben Sie: