[bt-devel] 0.3 final

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 19:10:00 GMT

Hi Joachim,

I am still here, I just got back from a family reunion, and had problems
before I left loading the latest KDE Beta, so I haven'r been ble to do
anything for a while.

I should be getting back into the swing of things shortly.  I will also be
getting a CD ready for you some time in the next week.

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
   Evolution is a myth...