[bt-devel] Bug: Qt and KDE versions!

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 23:01:53 +0000

It's now fixed. It was a problem with KTMainWindow::queryExit and some other
things (maybe CVS kDE2), but it does work now.

Tomorrow I'll get (probably) the updated french translation from Mario, so we
should be ready for 0.3final soon.

At the moment I'm organizing icons and integrating some lowcolor icons my
brother Matthias made.

Is here some graphcs guy able to paint icons (I not able do other things than
coding ;-) ?

--Joachim

Am Son, 16 Jul 2000 schrieben Sie: