[bt-devel] funtion to get list of module entries ?

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 15:45:08 +0100

Am Mon, 31 Jan 2000 schrieben Sie:
> Hi!
>
> Torsten, is there a function to get a list which contains the
> entries/books/chapters/verses of a module / book / chapter ?

No, not yet. But you can have one if you want :)
Please tell me the signature of the function you want.

I though don't know yet how tp extract this information. Well I could always
iterate a key on Book/Chapter/Verse until it ends.
What kind of structure do you want to get back. QStrList or maybe I should
create an own KeyList class or so... What do you think?

--

TUhlmann@debis.com