[bt-devel] Jobs to do

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 11:43:39 +0000

Hi!

I think the Optionsdialog isn't very hard to program because the main part is
widget design and saving to conf file. This would help you learn the KDE and QT
widget stuff.

Maintainace of main widnow should be easy, too.

But please feel free to pick another part if you like it.

--Joachim

--
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/