[bt-devel] setText or setContent in CModuleManager

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 00:28:28 +0000

Hi!

I've changed two words: CModuleManager shuld be CModulePresenter.
But you answered my question ;-)

Next question:
I want to use CBackend in CBibleTimeView. Is that right?

Which class should I use CBackend, CBackendManager or CSWORDBackendManager ?

Thanks!

I'll never change your BackEnd since I'm not so experienced in using the
SWORD.API. One reason more why we need you ;-)

--Joachim