[bt-devel] CVS for KDE2 version

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
19 Jan 2000 16:07:26 +0100

    > Hi!  Now we should remove "bibletime" from CVS, because we have
    > now bibletime-2 and bibletime-1.

Ahm, bibletime-1 is only a tag, it's not a repository on itself. So we
could for instance ignore the tag or if somebody knows how we can
completely remove the _tag_ but not the _repository_.

    > The build script should go into .cvsignore (only the filename) to
    > say CVS not to update or commit the file if it's on disk.

Could you do this please?
BTW, when did you checkout? I had a wrong version before 12am and a good
one is now in since 2pm (german time). So if you got it right after my
mail you should checkout again, sorry.

--

best regards,
Torsten Uhlmann