[bt-devel] presenters

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
19 Jan 2000 08:34:00 +0100

    > Hi!  To make a thing more clearly:

    > There are now only HTML presenters, aren't they?  No
    > bibles-presenters, dictionary-presenters ... right?

It depends how you will design the toolbars. Do you want to have one
toolbar and disable buttons if modules do not support them or do you
want to have each module type an own toolbar. But I believe cleanest
would be to implement either setting within the presenter class. This
would be a difference between the presenters and thus you would need to
create one subclass for each _type_ that only differ in what the toolbar
shows.

Sorry for messing up your mind :) That is kind of a brain storming
thing; we all throw our thoughts in and discuss several ways and
hopefully the best way cristalls out :)

--

best regards,
Torsten Uhlmann