[bt-devel] The design of the BackEnd

Thomas Philpot bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 10:20:11 -0600

Torsten,

	I like the design.  Has any body every thought of doing a UML design
diagram (or maybe a few) just to get something about the design on paper?  I
think it might be helpful to developers who want to join the project or add
something to it.  Plus, it'll make sure we're all on the same page as far as
development.  I personally am willing to help, but I'm gonna have to get a good
idea of what's in the code, how it works, etc.
	I don't know if you have seen KUML, but it looks to be a promising UML
editor.  How familiar is everyone with UML?  We studied it in Software
Engineering and I personally like it for design.  I'll see if I can get
something like a class diagram drawn up, and if I can, I'll pass it along.

Tom