[bt-devel] Re: [Bibletime] CVS and mailing lists

Thomas Philpot bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 14:42:43 -0600

Thanks... I was still using 'cvs' as the password and my CVSROOT was wrong...
It helps to have the right directory on the server.  It seems I missed an 'e'
in there somewhere. :)

Using the password 'anonymous' worked for me.  The web site still says that
'cvs' is the password.  Should that be changed?