[bt-devel] CVS and mailing lists

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
12 Jan 2000 10:40:47 +0100

Hello guys,

our CVS is working again at:

:pserver:anonymous@cvs.crosswire.org:/cvs/bibletime

for anonymous checkout. I have transfered the logins you had on
openprojects for those who have write access. Please try them out.
I have also branched CVS. New branch is bibletime as usual, old one is
bibletime-1. So if there are bug fixes for the old release they should
go to bibletime-1, new development goes to bibletime.

We also have two new mailing lists:

bt-devel and bt-support, please subscribe to them. After a while we will
shut down the one on openprojects.

Subscription should work as usual with the sword lists:

mailto:majordomo@crosswire.org

subscribe bt-devel <address>

I don't know exactly cause Troy already subscribed me. So please check
it out!

BTW, I got mail from the Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft which sounded
promising. I mailed back and will see what they answer. I will then
inform you.

God bless you!

--

best regards,