[bt-devel] Optionsdialog

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 18:03:25 GMT

I support Torsten's comments as well.  I have found your input and
suggestions very well thought out and informative.  I have no problem with
people who are too busy for various reasons, but even counting those like
you that keep informed, I think we are way below the number of participants
we should have.

Assuming a world of 9 billion people (I think that is close) if one percent
are Christian, this gives us 90 million Christians, if one percent are
programmers (professional or amateur) or have opinions about software, that
leaves us with 900,000.  If one percent of these participate in Freeware
development that leaves us with 9,000.  If one percent of those actively
comment or work on BT, it means 90 people.

One percent is a low figure for each of these steps, so we should expect a
team of at least 90...

If only it worked that way...   ;-)

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Help California define marriage the way God does...
   Support Proposition 22!   Vote YES on Prop 22!