[bt-devel] HAPPY

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 14:57:10 +0000

Hi!

Cool that it works!

I don't know why - I was nearly desperate after looking for the bug thw whole
day.

I wanted to recompile BibleTime the last time for the day after I deleted
accidentaly some mods files -> it poped up and I couldn't trust my eyes!

I works!!

I have a copy which is not working, perhaps I'll find the differences.

--Joachim