[bt-devel] Backend

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 08:01:52 +0100

On Die, 22 Feb 2000 Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Torsten, why are most of the backend classes derived from QObject?
> I think removing the inheritance to QObject would speed up BT a little bit, or
> is it necessary?

I have to lookat it. It is neccessary if a class uses Signal/Slot (which we
don't do at the moment). I did it this way to not close the door. I will
probably implement a Signal in CModuleInfo which sends the resultpointer of a
display() around. I thought it would come handy. Maybe also a Slot to set the
key?
What do you think, could you need it?

--

best regards,