[bt-devel] Options Dialog Font selection

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 05:45:03 GMT

In a few minutes I will commit the source for the Options Dialog including
the font selection routines.

I may reorganize source once we have a feature freeze, but it is working
the way I expect it to, with one exception that appears to be a
KFontChooser bug.  If the selected font is the top font listed, it is not
highlighted properly.

The routines do not bomb if there are no existing entries in the
bibletimerc file, but we may want to consider putting default values in the
bibletimrc, or in the modules that use fonts at installation time to keep
everything consistent.

I appreciate everyone's patience as I learn everything.

Let me know if you think there are usability problems with the font
selection the way it works now.

Also let me know if you see anything I could have programmed better, or on
my style.  I want to improve as we progress.

I will be working on the foreign font configuration over the next few days,
and then probably on to the other parts of the options dialog.

Also, I can easily disable the fixed font options if we decide they are not
needed.

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Help California define marriage the way God does...
   Support Proposition 22!   Vote YES on Prop 22!