[bt-devel] HAPPY

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:47:04 +0000

Hi!

I'm so happy!

The whole day I tried to fix this stupif bug (widget and splitter problems),
and cab't fix it!

I tried to remove the QObject from the backend in a _copy_ of the BT 0.3
sources! I didn't work.

Some minutes ago I recompiled the real BibleTime and started it (thinking it
won't work) and suddenly it _works_ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_Everything_ works:
-Styles
-Splitter
-Lines in QListView
- .................

The only difference I made was removing the moc files with "find . -name
\*.moc* | xargs rm -f" and recompiling main.cpp.

I don't know why but it works!!!!

Please test it !!!!!!!

I commited my "changs" to the CVS! Perhaps there are some but I'll look at the
CVS changelog after commit in some minutes.

I'm using QT 2.1beta1 and KDE2 newest CVSUP.

Have a nice day !!!

Hope it works for you! !!
-- Joachim
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/
info@bibletime.de