[bt-devel] Font Dialog

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 17:28:17 GMT

I hope to complete the font dialog today.  My plan is to create a list of
font items including Presenter, Presenter Fixed, Print and Print Fixed

The fonts will be stored in the BibleTimr RC file (the current CVS version
stores the first of these values as a base for each additional font).

Group = Fonts

Items = Presenter
        Presenter Fixed
        Print
        Print Fixed

This could easily be expanded to allow for different font selections for
each type of presenter, and any other...

I even see a possibility for something like an Item name that could be
checked like:  LXX Module

This could hold the desired font and attributes for the LXX module.

>From the Font lines I have seen in the .conf files, these hold only a font
name, and not the rest of the information.  If we want to retain additional
information it could be beneficial to move it to our RC file, in order to
survive module updates.

I will also be implementing an option that allows for the setting of all
font sizes to an equal size to ease a users' change of font sizes.  I am
actually leaning toward one for all display elements, and one for all print
events.

Please provide any comments and guidance!

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Help California define marriage the way God does...
   Support Proposition 22!   Vote YES on Prop 22!