[bt-devel] Lines in QListViews

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
17 Feb 2000 11:57:40 +0100

If you switch the style to Qt CDE or Qt Motif the lines will apear (at
least here for me).

These two are the only styles where lines apear in BT. And all other
styles have no solid lines like these two but dotted lines! So the
problem is probably that some property gets set, overwritten or whatever
that prevents dotted (or very thin) lines to be drawn. The line that
usually apears when moving a QSplitter does though not apear in these
two styles.

Hope this helps in tracking the problem down.

BTW. our filters are now part of the SWORD CVS. In a while from now
(when they're properly integrated) I'd suggest we remove them from our
repository and switch then to sword-1.5.x. They have a greater chance to
get updated in the SWORD CVS, and can be used by more frontends.

--

best regards,
Torsten Uhlmann

TUhlmann@gmx.de