[bt-devel] Burning CD images

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
12 Feb 2000 20:05:12 +0100

As Troy has agreed in the issue of burning decentralized CD's I'd
suggest we collect a list of volunteers from the various countries that
are willing and have the ressources to burn the CD's. We would then post
this list to our and crosswire's site so people can inform themselves
whom to contact. Daniel and Joachim already voluntered. I would jump in
if the demand rises too high for Germany.
I don't know how to do it with bank account info (where to send the
money to). What do you think: should this be posted to the site (I
dislike this :) or only send to ppl that request a CD from you by mail?

What price do you suggest?

Hope to hear from many of you :)
--

best regards,