[bt-devel] Totally confused

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 16:39:51 GMT

Joachim Ansorg writes:

> I think it's noting config related.
> I executed it as a different user, the same things.
>
> I'm executing the test program in the same environment as BibleTime.
> Test program works, BibleTime not.
>
> Is it the same on your system?

I haven't done a test program to see if lines appear in other programs, but
I am missing the lines in BT.

I just looked through the bibletimrerc file and didn't see anything that
jumps out at me, but I will try to pay attention as I continue to learn,
and perhaps I will be the one to stumble onto the fix.

In your test program did the fonts appear blocky as they do in BibleTime?

I am thinking that perhaps there may be a resolution problem.  If we are
getting fonts that look scaled, perhaps the line is so thin that it
disappears when scaled...  Or maybe the line is designed to not display
below a certain reolution.

I am now hooked, I will let you know what I find.

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Evolution is a hoax!