[bt-devel] Totally confused

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 14:41:04 +0000

Hi!
I'm no totally confused!

I removed CBibleTimeView and added it's code in BibleTime. This works well, but
the GUI problems aren't solved.

The main problems are:
-No shadowed rubberband of the splitter while moving it
-No lines between the items of the tree

I wrote a little example program for KDE2 wth the same structure and it works!
Structure:
View is a QSplitter
Two QListView widgets are childs of the view
Inserted some items in the QListViews and it WORKS!

I'm no really puzzled because I use the same structure and looking  throught
the code for hours and can't find the problem.  I also looked into the sources
of QT and KDE and can't find the problem.

BTW, the lines of the tree are _not_ drwn in the optionsdilaog, too.

Does anybody know how to solve theese stupid problems??

-- Joachim
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/
info@bibletime.de